hahah.. awesome. SO awesome.LOVE that there's a toy train strewn underneath him. :)
wow! that is one good looking superhero! i think he needs a cape...
omg. He is such a superhero.... next cannon ball Holtum? hahaha
I wish I had a body like that. He’s not even sucking in his gut.
TOO too cute!! i'm just loving all these pictures of the little guy!! : )
Too cute. That boy's going to start wondering why you keep following him around with a camera!
hahah.. awesome. SO awesome.
ReplyDeleteLOVE that there's a toy train strewn underneath him. :)
wow! that is one good looking superhero! i think he needs a cape...
ReplyDeleteomg. He is such a superhero.... next cannon ball Holtum? hahaha
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a body like that. He’s not even sucking in his gut.
ReplyDeleteTOO too cute!! i'm just loving all these pictures of the little guy!! : )
ReplyDeleteToo cute. That boy's going to start wondering why you keep following him around with a camera!
ReplyDelete