Well done, ducks!Did you edit this? It looks very vintage.
Sure did, D. I realized I only take photos of Noah, nature (aka ducks), and food so I am spicing up these limited subjects to keep it fresh. :)
AWESOME!!!!!
It took the ducks in the creek behind our house two days to learn I was going to feed them corn which I thought was a great idea when we first moved here - novalty. However, it takes them weeks to forget things
Well done, ducks!
ReplyDeleteDid you edit this? It looks very vintage.
Sure did, D. I realized I only take photos of Noah, nature (aka ducks), and food so I am spicing up these limited subjects to keep it fresh. :)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt took the ducks in the creek behind our house two days to learn I was going to feed them corn which I thought was a great idea when we first moved here - novalty. However, it takes them weeks to forget things
ReplyDelete