100/365.

Soaking In The DC Sun..

With Lani!


Today we grabbed some sandwiches and amazing risotto balls from Taylor Gourmet and took them to enjoy among the monuments and tourists in the heart of the nation's capitol. The blooms on the famous trees of the annual Cherry Blossom Festival were definitely gone, but the day was still beautiful! Lani was a participant in the race the next day and had a great run. Great job, Lani!



This is my buddy, Romanina. Today she and I got to hang out a bit while I was visiting for the week. I am so thankful for her and her friendship. She likes me for me (even when dressed like Barney the dinosaur), and that's pretty cool. Sorry for this late edit to my post, Roma!

1 comment:

  1. Again another late photo of us. Better late then never right? anyways I like your cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete